Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Poor man's Shadow box- made entirely with cardbord



I want to do some still life's more frequently. But I don't know if I will be good at it. I don't want to invest on the shadow box equipment unless I am very confident about my still lifes. This one is worning out just fine. I used normal reading lamp for lighting. it was of good intensity aswell. I used different colored papers that I keep with myself for doing back ground images.
If I want any pattern, I search some good(patterns) images on google and print them. Anf for the glass I used a old unused frame and took the glass out of it. It feels good to not spend too much, but get a good results.

Items needed.1. Medium sized Card board box
2.Tape.
3. Scissors or paper cutter.

thats it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: